We are looking to fill multiple positions with people that work well with others, can have fun at work while getting the job done and are passionate about beer. Besides being a hard worker, we want our employees to have a good understanding of what we at Bad Weather do. Knowledgeable about beer/willing to learn is a must. We pride ourselves in having an amazing staff, while we have high expectations for anyone on our team, we always make sure we have fun at work.
A person that goes out to tastings around the twin cities, as well as some events and smaller festivals.
• Flexible hours during the week and weekends
• Knowledgeable about beer and specifically our product
• Passionate about beer!
• Engaging with customers and confident about drawing people in.
• Someone with an outgoing personality
• Someone that loves hanging out on weekends
• Someone that can drive
• Someone that can lift 50 pounds
• Someone that can work independently as well as be a team player.
We are looking for amazing beer loving people who ...
- Has the ability to balance taproom duties while engaging customers
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Is mature
- Has great communication skills
- Self motivated & takes responsibility for actions
- Is a good problem solver
- Is passionate about beer
- Drama free
- Proactive about learning about our ever changing menu
- Timely and prepared to work in a high paced environment
- Understands the jobs seasonal varience
- Is friendly
- Again, no drama
- Independently open and close the taproom
- Attentive to customers and provide appropriate service
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Ability to lift kegs and be on feet 8+ hours
- Ability to change kegs of beer, casks and sodas
- Understand the importance of a proper ID checking procedure
- Either has or will go through Beer Server Cicerone Training & Safe Serve
- Manage private events and reserved tables
Bad Weather provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bad Weather Brewing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.