Calling all you beer drinking, outgoing, hardworking individuals that can sell the heck out of our beer. This position gives you the opportunity to represent bad weather out in the wild.
• Requires flexible hours during the week and weekends
• Knowledgeable about beer, specifically our beer
• Engaging with customers and confident about drawing people in
• Someone that loves hanging out on weekends
• Someone that can drive
• Someone that can lift 50 pounds
• Someone that can work independently as well as be a team player.
Currently looking for Ambassadors to work liquor store tastings and festival/events tn the Twin Cities area, as well as places we don't really wanna drive to (Stearns County, Rochester/Mankato).
Bad Weather provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bad Weather Brewing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.